Anyway on to the day.
- Run a lap this was the hardest lap yet. My legs didn't want to leave the ground. It was like lifting 50lb weights off the floor with each step.
- high knees
- butt kickers
- soldier or toy soldier
- bear crawl
- crab walk/crawl backwards
- crab walk/crawl forward
- inch worm
4 rounds of
- 15 pull ups (2 blue bands)
- 120 jump rope (or 50 dbl unders)
- 10 HRPU hand release push ups 1st set was on my toes and the rest were done on my knees.
The warm up was pretty long. My strategy when working out is do it as fast as I can (as correct as possible of course) and it will be over with sooner.
I am happy that the pull ups are getting easier, but I don't know how much resistance it was for sure. Before I was using a green band and this time with 2 blues. I think it was easier. maybe it was less work.
The pics are of the crab walks and inch worm.
Check out Cross fit Fortress Below