There was an error in this gadget

Monday, March 5, 2012

Fun night PR Day!

Very exciting today see what's after the WOD....
Warm up:
  1. 1 lap (1/3 mile)
  2. Jump rope for ......i think forever!!
  3. Double unders 1 min. I am getting better. I can do them now AND i can 2 in a row!!! woohoo! LOL moving up in the crossfit chain
  4. PVC stretches (over and back x10 & left and right skin the cat 10 each)
  5. PVC practice for the WOD
WOD: PR Day!!
  1. PR for Power cleans my max 75 lbs (didn't have prior # to compare)
  2. Box Jumps 2 min AMRAP 30 for me on a 20 inch box. I usually do the 18 inch box. Today was the 1st time for the 20 inch box.  (didn't have prior # to compare) or high Jumps for advanced 

 

















Before class, very interesting...  I have never seen a person jump so high without a spring board. 
This is pre class, these are some guys from my 7'Oclock class.The pictures are blurry cause of my AWESOME EVO!! I swear I should bring my camera in there! I could really get some fantastic moving shots! But this will have to do. 


On the way up

 Preparing for the jump

 Yeah that's a body up there
 This is from the 6 O'Clock class. No hands of course
The ladies representing their jumps too! She looks like she's floating!This is one of our coaches Jaime and one of our 6 O'Clockers Mimi doing their High Jumps. This is pretty amazing 24 inch box and 11 weights stacked!!
video
This is a mini clip of the highest jump he did. This is a close a it get's to flying LOL. I thought he wasn't going to attempt is again so I stopped recording so the beginning got cut off. Have you ever seen such a thing?! 24 inch box and 12 weights total I believe was about 60.5 inches...
video
So there you go!! Hope you liked todays blog!!
Chow chow for now
Check out the Crossfit Fortress webpage and FB page below. 


No comments:

Post a Comment