Monday, March 12, 2012

Oh MY GOODNESS! Monday 3/12/12

What happened today? It was a tiresome blur. When we came in the to gym one of the guys from 6 O'Clock was waving his hand across his neck and motioning go home. Like it was really bad.... We went in anyway of course. First thing there must have been 40 people in there for 6 O'Clock. Then we 7 O'Clockers there too. It was like a herd of people! Tons of sweaty and pre-sweaty people. It was silent for us waiting for our class to begin, cause we saw the suffering on their faces. Well here we go... Big Class today.Where will we all go as the days move on..
 Warm up: 
  1. run a lap (1/3 mile)
line up in 5s
  1. butt kickers up and back
  2. high knees up and back
  3. bear crawls up and back almost face to ground would have been a nice road rash
  4. 10 burpees
  5. 400 meter run
  6. 10 burpees
  7. 400 meter run back I started to sprint back but realized when I saw everyone doing burpees again I slowed down cause..... I couldn't BREATHE
  8. 10 more Friggen BURPEES!!!! That felt like a WOD in it's self
WOD #1: (groups of 6)

Front squat reps 7,5,3,3
7- 45lbs, 5- 50lbs, 3- 55lbs, 3- 65lbs


WOD #2:
5 min each with 1 minute rest in between each exercise
  1. Box Jumps 20 inch box for me (72 reps)
  2. Ring dips with 50lb resistance band (50 reps)
  3. KB swings 26lbs for me (50 reps)
  4. Wall balls 10 & 14 lb balls (50 reps)
It was seriously really exhausting! We never stopped moving and we finished 15 minutess after 8pm. Usually class is only 1 hour and sometimes ends early, but not today. My arms were trembling from exhaustion. I think I went into a moving coma during the WOD!!! I feel like sleeping and not waking up!!! 
This is so tough! What a way to start out the week. 
Nighty Night..........ZZZZzzzzzzz
















No comments:

Post a Comment