If you look at the last two days you will know why......
So I almost didn't go cause my other half wanted me to stay home with him, but I told him no I need to go cause I may not go tomorrow, so I went.
When I got there I saw what the WOD was and was soooo intimidated and scared. I was nervous. Take a look. I was thinking "abuse"
- 1 lap 1/3 mile
- 20 lunges with 15lb overhead
- 20 pullups
- 30 boxjumps (ate the box once)
- 20 double unders (jump rope)
- 20 ring dips last time I had bruises on my arms for a few days.
- 30 Toes to bar (couldn't do them, I did knees to chest for 12 reps then butterfly sit ups to finish off
- 20 kettle ball swings
- 20 knees to elbow I did butterfly situps
- 30 hang cleans 35lbs with bar from waist to under chin
- 20 back extension(superman) lay on stomach and lift feet and upper torso off ground
- 20 wall balls These are so hard I use 10 lb ball. By the way the balls smell so bad like someone has been sitting on them with a smelly rear. GROSS!
- 3 rope climbs. last time I attempted this I couldn't even go up the rope at all. This time I almost made it to the "pink" line, but couldn't. So proud I climbed the rope. Hell the last time I climbed a rope was probably in elementary or middle school.
So now do you know why I thought ABUSE!! That was so intimidating but yes I DID IT!!!!
I think I will be crippled tomorrow and the day after that.
Chow chow for now.
You know what I just wanted to throw this in there. The tragedies of crossfit and doing bear crawls on the PAVEMENT! Look at the middle finger! I guess that's all I have to say about that!