Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Tuesday 11/15/11

I slacked yesterday. I wimped out. It was raining and I didn't go. I made up for it today though


Warm up:
  1. jog in place
  2. high knees
  3. butt kicks
  4. jumping jacks
  5. mtn climbers
  6. push ups 5
  7. butterfly situps  10
  8. air squats  15
W. WOD:
  1. 10 knee to chest on bar
  2. 10 BSU
  3. 20 push press
  4. Broad jump down and back on walk way
  5. 100m sprint down ally and back then up stairs and back (yeah those stairs to the right, damn steep they are)  >>>>>
Skill WOD:
10-12 min muscle ups/ straight arm pullups (I know I am getting muscles, but where are they):)


WOD:
800m run
15 hang snatch (35lbs)
3 rounds


Too tough for words today. 
Running is not my Forte....... that's what I have to say!


My time: 21min 9 sec


Chow chow for now!!!!!


Night Night, I will sleep tight!




http://crossfitfortressmiami.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment