Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Tuesday 11-29-11


Today started off with the most humungous class ever!
The warm up was for a PB (personal best) 1 mile
My 1st mile run (10/11/11)was completed in 12 min 55sec (something like that)
Today I did the mile in 9min 28 sec
Yeah a great improvement!!!!!
I was talking to myself the whole time. Saying you can do it. Don't quit, don't give up, don't stop, keep moving, just a little bit more, almost there. I repeated it until I was done. I was so proud that I did not stop once! I wanted to stop so many times, but kept going!!!!
So Proud of ME!!!

WOD #1: "AMANDA"
reps of 9 - 7 - 5

  1. muscle up on the pull up bar (basically a pull up)
  2. Squat snatch I did 35lbs (all three rounds, my legs were still so sore from yesterdays squats with weights)
WOD #2:

  1. 10 candle stand ups into pistol (this is like starting in a squatting position then rolling onto your back and throwing your legs over your head to touch the floor behind you and throwing your legs back going into a stand up position on one or two legs)
  2. 20 hollow rocks (this is the silliest looking thing. you put your self in a U shape while laying on the floor and rock your body without touching your feet/legs and shoulders/head on the floor)
  2 rounds
That is the session THE END
Chow chow for now

No comments:

Post a Comment