- Jump rope 2 minutes
- 30 sec push up
- Jump rope
- 30 sec BSU
- Jump rope
- 30 sec Air squats
- Jump rope double unders to end the warm up
- 800 m run so it's been a while since I ran this much. I know I will be in pain tomorrow at approximately 2pm exactly! right around the hip joint area.
- 50 Air Squats after running these sucked! UGH!
- 40 Burpees these were the hardest Burpees I have ever done! I couldn't even jump after them! can you say O L D!
- 30 pistols going down was easy it was coming back up that was the killer!! Thankful I had something to hold on to
- 20 HSPU of course modified for me knees on a 24" box with push up to floor. yup upside down
- 10 pullups I was numb after all of that so piece of CAKE! of course the double bands didn't hurt either :)
- 800 m run This was the point I felt like I was dying and couldn't breathe. GOD help me is what I was saying.
I just love when I come home after a terribly hard WOD and say to myself "I did it! while many others are just sitting at home watching TV and eating, I am committed!"
At least I survived and will come another day!!!
So this weekend is my obstacle course comp. So excited and terrible nervous at the same time. I am hoping to not be left behind since this will be my first and I am the least experienced with this. I hope I can keep up. And at the same time not hold EVERYONE else up either.