Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Tuesday 4/3/12 WOD's are kicking butt

Thankfully I am not sore from yesterday. At least not yet. Today sounded like a great WOD, but I had no idea it was going to be that hard.


Warm up:

  1. Jump rope 2 min
  2. Double unders 1 min
  3. high knees
  4. 3 burpees / run in place
  5. but kickers
  6. 3 burpees/ run in place
  7. jumping jacks
  8. 3 burpees/ run in place see the trend???
  9. mountain climbers
  10. 3 burpees 
  11. DONE!
GWOD:
*L-sit hold 5 min
hanging from bar. Scale down holding knees above waist. It was so hard!! My hands just didn't want to hold the bar. I could hold my feet up but my hands did not want to hang on the bar. I tried many different grips, but my hands failed me today. I let go soooooo many times


WOD: very complicated one today
3 min rounds

  1. 200 meter run I was like oh yeah it's only 200 meters. That crap was hard as hell after doing everything else that followed. 
  2. 15 **Inverted Burpees
  3. Dead-lifts till time up (245/170) I did 105lbs 
  4. 1 min break
4 rounds
  • 1st round I did all the inverted burpees and 10 dead-lifts
  • 2nd round I did all inverted burpees and 3 dead-lifts
  • 3rd round I did 10 inverted burpees and 5 scale down & 2 dead-lift
  • 4th round I did 5 Inverted Burpeees rest scale down and 0 dead-lifts
We spilt the class into 2 sessions overlapping each other, but making sure not to run into each other. That was so hard when time was called I just rolled over onto the floor from my burpee and was thankful it was OVER! I couldn't get up! I was exhausted. I don't know how I pushed myself thru to the end.....



* L-Sit - While hanging from the pull-up bar lift your legs to an L shape. Scale down is holding your knees above your waistline holding your feet out as far as possible

** Inverted Burpee - Start by standing facing a wall and goto a handstand with  your legs to the wall (handstand) and down, squatting and rolling backwards onto your back with legs pulled back and rolling back up to a standing position. REPEAT


 Check out Crossfit Fortress Below
To get updates on my blog click the blue Join this site in the upper right corner of the page or type in you email address in the follow by email. 
Thanks!!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment