Saturday, April 14, 2012

Thursday 3/12/12

OK so this is a few days late, but I have a hectic life. I don't know how i have kept up so long. Between working full time, working out as soon as I get home and getting home for the last round at a little after 8pm and now with school and studying too?? Oh gheeze. So here is what I kinda remember. This is why I try to do it as soon as I get home, cause I have a memory of a fly. (NONE)

Warm up:

  1. Jump 2 min
  2. double under 1 min
2 rounds

  1. run 2nd island (don't know distance) 100 m??
  2. 10 push up
  3. 15 BSU
  4. 20 air squats

PVC warm ups & practice for WOD


WOD: 
Open games #3 = 18 min AMRAP

  1. 15 Box jumps (24"/20") I did 20" for 3 rounds 18" 1 1/5 rds
  2. 12 Push press (115/75) I did 45 lbs
  3. 9 T2B I did knees to almost elbows
I did a total of 5 rounds, plus 15 box jumps and 12 push presses did not complete last 9 for a completed round.
All I know is that I did it even though I wasn't feeling well. I feel pretty good about my performance. 
Although as I am typing this... a few days later I feel like I am definitely coming down with something. Time to take some Vitamin C! 
It's almost time for the 
5K obstacle course my 1st one!!
Be ready!!!



Chow chow for now





No comments:

Post a Comment