Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Tuesday 4/17/12 WOW what a WOD!

Guess what!!!!! no running today!!!!!! WooHoo!!! Super duper happy! Have the coaches been reading "the blog"? or is it an insey winsey coincidence?? Who cares NO RUNNING!! twiddling my fingers and tapping my toes :)


Warm up:
PVC stretches and practice lifts for the WOD


Yup that was the warm up!!! NO RUNNING!!!


SWOD:
   1.  Power cleans 5x 1 rep each @ 80%
I did 35lbs, 65lbs, attempted 85lbs (nope), 70lbs, 70 lbs, 85lbs
   2.   Clean Pulls (heavy) 3 sets of 2 reps each
I did 95lbs, 105lbs, 115lbs


WOD:
21, 15, 9 reps
  1. OHS (over head squats) (115/75) I did 55lbs for both lifts
  2. SDHP (sumo deadlift high pulls) (115/75)
My time 7 min 46 seconds but it seemed like 15 minutes.


The WOD was hard work! I was sweating so much. I felt the sweat dripping down my back. After the WOD my hands were trembling for a while. Whew! That was so awesome!! 
Learned a few new tricks to lifting better. Thanks Silvio!! Thank you Mimi for the pointers! I could use all the help I can get:)










Check out Crossfit Fortress Below
To get updates on my blog click the blue Join this site in the upper right corner of the page or type in you email address in the follow by email. 
Thanks!!! :D
Annette



No comments:

Post a Comment