Not only that I was so off I didn't even take a pic of the wall.... Really bad. I was last for everything today. Last in the warm up and last at the WOD. NO GOOD!
- 1 lap 1/3 mile
- jump rope 3 min
- double under 1 min
- 20 Burpees this took me forever to do
- 20 V-ups where did my energy go? What is wrong with me? I couldn't get my legs up. Ugh starting off bad.
- PVC practice lifts for the WOD
- Practice lifts with 35lb bar
- power cleans 4 reps - 2 rounds (70-80% max) 65 lbs for me
- squat cleans 2 reps - 2 rounds (80% max) 65lbs for me
10 min AMRAP
- 100m run
- 9 thrusters (95/65lbs) I did 55lbs. I totally screwed up my whole WOD here cause I wasn't doing it correctly. I finally got it right on my 3rd round. I was putting the bar down and wasting all my energy on doing the whole lift (Wrong) insted of squat lift, squat lift. Wasted lots of time there.
- 18 KB swings (70/53lbs) I did 26lbs
I was exaughisted!!!! On my 3rd time out for the run even though it was only 100 meters, I thought I was just going to collapse on my knees and just not make it. I don't know what has been going on with me lately. I seemed to be so much more energetic and now it seems like all my steam has left the engine before I get a chance to start. What to do???? I suppose this is what happens when you take nearly a week off. Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day.
BTW did you see the guy on the right fall back?