Monday, April 9, 2012

Monday 4/9/12 WODing with FIRE literally

Well I was really bad last week. I took off extra Thursday and Friday, so I had a whole 5 days off. Bad girl! Well just for that I had a really hard time today. A really really hard time. I felt like my heart was going to jump out of my chest. I just couldn't seem to get it together. I was all over the place today. It was a bad day....
Not only that I was so off I didn't even take a pic of the wall.... Really bad. I was last for everything today. Last in the warm up and last at the WOD. NO GOOD!
Warm up:

  1. 1 lap 1/3 mile
  2. jump rope 3 min 
  3. double under 1 min
  4. 20 Burpees this took me forever to do
  5. 20 V-ups where did my energy go? What is wrong with me? I couldn't get my legs up. Ugh starting off bad.
  6. PVC practice lifts for the WOD
  7. Practice lifts with 35lb bar
SWOD:
  1. power cleans 4 reps - 2 rounds (70-80% max) 65 lbs for me
  2. squat cleans 2 reps - 2 rounds (80% max) 65lbs for me
WOD:
10 min AMRAP
  1. 100m run
  2. 9 thrusters (95/65lbs) I did 55lbs. I totally screwed up my whole WOD here cause I wasn't doing it correctly. I finally got it right on my 3rd round. I was putting the bar down and wasting all my energy on doing the whole lift (Wrong) insted of squat lift, squat lift. Wasted lots of time there. 
  3. 18 KB swings (70/53lbs) I did 26lbs 
I made it 2 complete rounds and completed my thrusters and was thinking about starting the KB swings. 


I was exaughisted!!!! On my 3rd time out for the run even though it was only 100 meters, I thought I was just going to collapse on my knees and just not make it. I don't know what has been going on with me lately. I seemed to be so much more energetic and now it seems like all my steam has left the engine before I get a chance to start. What to do???? I suppose this is what happens when you take nearly a week off. Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day. 
(I HOPE)


Below in the video is Alex kick-en butt as usual. Of course when you try to get a video someone walk by. 
BTW did you see the guy on the right fall back?




This is what I saw on the way to crossfit below (the 1st pic), 
then when it was over the other 2 were what we all got to see!! 
BIG FIRE!! 












Check out Crossfit Fortress Below
To get updates on my blog click the blue Join this site in the upper right corner of the page or type in you email address in the follow by email. 
Thanks!!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment