Monday, April 23, 2012

Monday 4/23/12 4 WODs in 1 eek!

So I didn't post my Thursday WOD, but I will put a pic of what we did at the end. Today when looking at the wall I thought was someone confused when they wrote this down? LOL. I was like really? but then again I frequently say "really?" when I look at the wall. 


So warm up was:

  1. 3 minutes of jump rope he always sneaks in extra time with the jump rope. Silvio says "START JUMPING!" then starts the clock after you have been jumping for a few. Sneaky sneaky
  2. 1 minute of double unders  couldn't do one today. my body did not want to be in the air.To much gravity today
  3. 2 sets of 
  • 5 push ups
  • 10 BSU 
  • 15 Air squats
     4.  PVC stretches

  •  10 up and overs 
  • 10 skin the cat right
  • and 10 left
DONE!
Today we had 4 WODs in one!!! WHAT!!

SWOD
Back Squats 1 set of 20 reps 60% of max. NonStop
I did 85lbs. Video below


WOD #1: 5 minutes AMRAP

  1. 10 wall balls (10 lb ball)
  2. 10 burpees
I did 4 rounds


2 minute break
WOD #2: 5 min AMRAP 


  1. TGU (Turkish Get ups)
I did 26  reps with an 18lb kettle ball. (LOOK AT IT!!!)


2 minute break
WOD #3:  5 minutes AMRAP

  1. 30 Double unders or 120 single (jump rope) I did singles of course
  2. 30 Toes to bar or knees to elbows. (I did knees to elbows and knees to chest) WHEW!! 
I only did 2 rounds


Steph she may be small but she is so strong!
That WOD was a killer for real. Long and tough! I love it though. Am I crazy. We had a good time. Everyone is great and always pushing each other. Awesome! You go girls don't give up! When I say I can't, they say you can!! Thank you ladies!   
Me doing my 85lb back squats nonstop with Silvio spotting me & Krizia doing the same. We all did a great job!

Last Thursday
see pics
my time 5 min 48 sec 




Check out Crossfit Fortress Below
To get updates on my blog click the blue Join this site in the upper right corner of the page or type in you email address in the follow by email. 
Thanks!!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment