So today, and I know I say this every time, was difficult as usual.
It seems like every Monday is running and is so tough. Probably because of the long weekend. No it's just plain tough. Why do I pay to torture myself?
hmmm..... oh yes I know to stay young looking. By the way I don't think I have been in this great of shape in so many years. maybe since high school. I guess it's worth it. Who am I kidding. Of course it's worth it!!!! (Oh Annette stop complaining)
- 400 m run
- but kicks to 1st island and back
- high knees to 1st island and back
- hand to foot 1st island and back
- bear crawl to 1st island then sprint to 400 m mark (manhole) and back
- Front Squats (not back) 15lb bar x15, 25lb x10, 45lb x10, 55lb x10 (total 55 squats) my legs started to cramp so I know it is going to hurt in the next 2 days. LOVE IT!
- 10 HSPU (Hand stand push up or modified. I did modified with my knees on the box and push up down to floor. When I 1st tried it I ried it with my feet on the box and nearly kissed to floor with my face, so I adjusted to the knees on the box.
- 400 meter run Still hate the running. I do not think I will ever love that.