Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Tuesday 3/20/12 WOW what a WOD

After yesterday I didn't think it could get harder, but it did!!! Loved it even though I thought I was going to faint or die. Either/or. LOL
I didn't take a pic of the wall today cause I was completely exaughisted and I forgot. What a slacker huh? Oh well  


Warm up: 

  1. Take a lap (1/3 mile)
2 rounds of 

  1. 5 push ups
  2. 10 BSU 
  3. 15 air squats
PVC stretches
  1. 10 up and overs
  2. 10 skin the cats right
  3. 10 skin the cats left
  4. practice lifts for the WOD
On to the WOD:
5 rounds of

  1. 27 Box Jumps 
  2. 20 Burpees
  3. 11 squat cleans (55lbs)
My time 30 min 41 sec 


Oh my Goodness!!! This was so energy depleting. I thought I was going to fall over so many times. 

My life flashed before my eyes, the birth of my kids, joining crossfit, meeting of my.... No just kidding, but it was hell though!
Round 1 hard, thinking uh oh! CRAP!
Round 2 harder and thinking I still have 3 more left of this!!???
Round 3 difficult. Trying to keep somewhat positive, sweat dripping in my eyes for a first.
Round 4 thinking... is this going to end, will I make it to the end before I drop? 
Round 5 I see the light, but damn it it's taking forever! How the hell did I do that? 


When I was done all I could do is lay down on the ground and be thankful I completed it. This was a killer WOD... How am I even typing this?  so tired
Had one injury, poor Gabby, she gonna feel that one. 
This is what happens when you don't listen to Coach Silvio!!
NO METAL BOXES!!
Hey this sounds like Mommy Dearest "NO WIRE HANGERS!" LOL



Great form right there Tina





 Check out Cross fit Fortress Below


No comments:

Post a Comment