Monday, March 19, 2012

Monday 3/19/12 Kicking A$$ day

Today was the way to start the week!!!! Awesome WOD today!!! After a bad weekend of horrible eating I so needed to work it off like this! 


Warm up:
  1. lap (1/3) mile
  2. butt kickers out the door and back in 
  3. high knees thru the gym out and back in 
  4. bear crawls out the door and back in
  5. crab crawls backward out the door and forward back in
  6. Practice lifts for the SWOD & WOD

On to the 
SWOD:
Back Squat (initial 10 reps bar only 45lbs)
reps 7, 5, 5, 3
   me 65lbs, 75lbs, 85lbs, 105lbs

WOD:
10 min AMRAP
  1. 2 clean & Jerk Rx 185/115 (I did 65lbs no where close to Rx)
  2. 5 muscle ups with burpees (did mine on the rings)

Total Rounds in 10 min was 10!!! well did my 10th set of clean & jerk but didn't get to the last set of muscle ups.


This was such an awesome WOD! Even though I am no where near Rx I know I did very well!! So proud of myself. I hope I can keep it up with studying now.... We will see. I really do not want to stop going. I really love it!!
I am really happy that my fellow crossfit junkies are keeping up with my blog!! They really are some real athletes! I hope I make you chuckle a little in my blogs. I didn't realize the pic was blurry till I got home. I can't wait to see the Superhero Scramble pics for this weekend. I wish I could go, but unfortunately I work every Saturday and I will miss another event...
Alex here you go!!! He is a killer in the gym. Look at the pose!! BLOG IT! I didn't realize the pic was blurry till I got home. Sorry about that. Oh and by the way on the right he is 1st on the list, he did Rx!

Below is a video of Me doing the back squat. I am on 85lbs 5 reps

Here is Iris doing 75lbs 5 reps below


Check out Cross fit Fortress Below
http://crossfitfortressmiami.com/




No comments:

Post a Comment