Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Sorry have been on a break

So I know I haven't updated my blog in a couple of weeks. I went on Vacation. We went to Orlando and checked out Ice, Sea World, LegoLand and Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party. 
Then Christmas with the family the following week and New Year's the week after that which was an awesome BLOCK PARTY with my wonderful neighbors! (3 weeks)



Ice @ Gaylord Palms. Everything carved from Ice 9 degrees
Sea World





Leogoland





I was going to start this past Monday, but it was so cold and I do a baby swap with my other half cause he does the 6 O'clock class and I do the 7 O'clock class. I didn't want to take my daughter out at that time cause it was so cold, but it will be warming up next week and will be getting back on the grind!!!  I can't wait for the pain to start up again. I know I will have a tough time, but I am getting mentally ready for it. Wish me luck!!!

Chow chow for now!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment