Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Tues 1/117/12

When I came in tonight it was TOO QUIET. TOO EMPTY.....
That is like the silence before the storm.  All I can say is that we finished 15 minutes early and I left as soon as possible. I felt horrible after class. It was push push push tonight. High intensity all the way thru.
Warm up: 
  1. 1 lap (1/3 mile)
  2. stretches
  3. jumping jacks
  4. high knees
  5. butt kicks
  6. mountain climbers
WOD: #1 I call it DO and DIE 
3 shuttle runs - I have no Idea what the distance total was for each suicide run, but there were 5 cones, so sprint to 1st cone and back to the begining, then past the 1st cone to the next cone and back to the beginning etc. 5 times(5cones). That was 1 round
Repeat this for a total of # ROUNDS.
After that I was dead tires. My lungs were burning and I felt terrible, but that was not the end. 
On to WOD #2: 
10 minutes AMRAP
  1. 10 KB swings
  2. 10 grasshoppers 
  3. repeat 1 & 2
  4. repeat 1 & 2
  5. repeat 1 & 2
  6. repeat 1 & 2
  7. you get the picture right?
I did 9 reps. Dying in he process. My lungs and throat were so icy cold from breathing so heavily. 

A Killer WOD today. 
NIGHT! 
 Chow chow for now 





No comments:

Post a Comment