Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Tuesday 1/31/12

Today was Burpee hell day!!!
Who loves a burpee???  Anybody? That's what I thought. No one!!!
I can say that I can do my burpees much better and faster. I have learned to just get it over with and the torture doesn't last so long. Faster burpees that's the key. But of course the right way. Oh boy!!! Just another day @ Crossfit Fortress!!!! Gotta love it!
Warm up:
  1. run a lap why can't I get use to this?
  2. stretches awesome
  3. but kickers across the gym and back check
  4. high knees across and back check
  5. Burpee, high jumps across and back burpees for the warm up and the WOD?? I never jumped so far as I did today! That was so I could do less burpees LOL
  6. Bear crawls across and back nothing like having your rear end in the air as someone else is right behind u crawling.
  7. crab walk across and back just have to mention the floor is so dirty eww
  8. PVC stretches
   WOD:
  1. 20 Burpees
  2. 400 meter run including stairs damn stairs
  3. 15 Burpees
  4. 400 meter run including stairs again again with those stairs
  5. 10 Burpees
  6. 400 meter run with stairs AGAIN! they greet me everyday I go and I say goodbye every night (happily)
  7. last 5 Burpees so glad last set of  DAMN Burpees!!
  8. 10 Shoulder to over head (Rx95lbs) I did 65lbs I wrote 85lbs but that was a mistake I think I would have tipped over I was struggling with my 65lbs. 
I know I am stronger and have more stamina. I am proud to be a part of Crossfit Fortress!

TIME 16 min 56 sec!! 

http://crossfitfortressmiami.com/ 
FB Crossfit-Fortress 

No comments:

Post a Comment