Monday, January 30, 2012

Monday 1/30/12

Recovering after last week took forever. My right arm and torso were so sore and tender. I couldn't even straighten out my arm for about 3 days. I am not kidding, this was seriously some really uncomfortable pain. I was moaning every time I had to change my clothes or brush my hair. Since I am right handed everything was painful to do. I even had to modify how I was driving.
Todays warm up:
  1. run a lap
  2. high knees
  3. butt kickers
  4. soldier kicks/walks??? 
  5. bear crawls
  6. pvc stretches for deadlifts
WOD #1:
 21, 15, 9 reps
  1. Dead lifts 85 lbs
  2. alternate with box jumps    
Completed in 7 min

WOD #2:
5 minutes AMRAP
  1. Muscle ups modified for me I did on the rings,  pushup on floor to a pull up and down.       repeat (34 reps)
We had the DJ in the gym today again!!! That was nice I like the music he plays. You just want to dance and work out at the same time!!
Look at all those boxes!!! Jumping on them is no joke! It may seem simple, but for sure it is not!!









No comments:

Post a Comment