Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Wednesday 1/11/12 I think they wanted to give us heart attacks

As you can see in my odd title today, yes I think they wanted us to die on their floors today.
I was so intimidated when I walked up cause the 1st thing I saw was one of the 6 O'clockers on the ground outside on his back sweating bullets. I knew right away that today was going to be Hard as Hell!! Then when I walked in the doors and saw the boxes lined up in the middle of the gym I knew that today's WOD was going to suck big time. 
I was already so sore from Monday and Tuesday. So this is what I saw at the end of the 6 O'clock class. Yes another one laying on the floor. There were actually several of them around on the floor, so I was scared. Oh boy that's all I can say. 
 So let's get to it. 
The Warm up:
  1. Lots of stretching which I really needed cause I am so sore from the past 2 days! When we had to do a squat it was so funny everyone groaned. All pain i guess.
  2. 400 meter run
  WOD: (adaptation) great name huh?
  1. 800 meter run including the stairs which is in the photo to the left I so paced myself.
  2. 30 wall balls I am not sure why I hate these maybe cause throwing that heavy ball and going down to the squat and standing up to throw again. That ball gets so heavy
  3. 30 burpees Everyone hates these. My knees feel so sore
  4. 30 box jumps ugh
  5. 20 pullups thank god for the bands
  6. 20 push ups my knees ouch
  7. 20 BSU (butterfly situps) I love those ab matts
  8. 50 dbl unders or 150 single jump ropes jumping is hard work
AND WE HAD A SURPRISE!!! GUESS WHAT THE SURPRISE WAS??!!!
Yeah a great one, do all of the above one more time!!!
yeah twice Jaime tells us. Thanks coach! as if we weren't dying already.

Dbl unders in the back jump
anticipation for class to start


BSU



Thanks Crossfit Fortress!! You make me sore!
chow chow for now

No comments:

Post a Comment