Monday, October 24, 2011

Todays workout.... HELL! I think it is always though. Can't move

HaHa


Warm up for the day 

  1. run 1 lap 1/3 of a mile
  2. high knees
  3. butt kicks
  4. over  shoulders and back with pvc
WOD (workout of the day)
  1. 100 pull ups
  2. 100 kettle balls
  3. 100 double under with jump rope or 300 single jumps
  4. 100 over head squats with bar (only 45 lbs still recovering)
TIme 30.29



My thighs began cramping instantly with the squats. On 10 I was saying to myself how many more?? 
I thought I was in pain the other day.......  NO today I am in PAIN!
Walking up the stairs at home TORTURE!!!
Walking back down the stairs cause I always forget something down stairs MORE TORTURE!!!
Squatting to give the baby a bath...... CRYING IN PAIN!!!
getting up from the floor in the bathroom from giving a bath. WHAT!!! I CAN'T FOCUS TO MUCH PAIN!
picking up the baby IMPOSSIBLE!!
I chose to do this because of what??
Oh yes I remember to feel good......... hmmmmmmmm

Oh the pain it hurts, but I know it won't be like this forever........

Until tomorrow 
Chow chow for now

No comments:

Post a Comment