Wednesday, October 12, 2011

I did it!

Today was the last day of physical training. First warm up running then we did kettle balls, Back squats and the row machine. 


Kettle balls - technique


Back squats PB (personal best) was 105lbs


Rowing machine 1000 meters in 4min 54 sec. 
The rowing machine is a pure enemy. I think it is a torture Machine. I couldn't get my feet out of the straps when I was finished. They had to undo my feet and I had to lift my legs off the machine with my hands. I somehow made it to the wall and collapsed to the floor. That was probably a bad idea since my legs immediately started cramping. Damn I am getting old. Well I made it thru the training. 


Kettle balls

Back Squat


































Thank you 


Tomorrow closing out the week with the nutrition education and the dreaded body fat percentage and I suppose the summary of our 101 training. 
Now to start my 90 day program (101 training included)

Well.... Chow chow for now


No comments:

Post a Comment