Wednesday, October 19, 2011

2nd day of real classes

Yeah well what can I say..... 
I cannot move my arms above my shoulders. I am in so much pain right now. My legs hurt, my back hurts, my arms hurt a little but mostly my shoulders are killing me. It hurts to turn the steering wheel to drive. It hurts to grab my purse out of the passenger seat to get out of my car. It HURTS to MOVE! 
Just to let you know, I am not a sweater, I rarely sweat for any reason, but over there I have sweat dripping off my nose and thru my clothes. It is so tough, but I know it is soooo WORTH IT!


Thankfully we have IBUPROFEN......


Todays warm-up

  1. high knees
  2. butt kicks
  3. running/jogging sideways
  4. running/jogging backwards
  5. running sprints to some black car down the street and back 3 times. 
  6. Moving inside to continue the warm-up. 
  7. Hanging from the bar with knees to chest for a count of 120
  8. 21 Pull ups I think
  9. 30 presses on the hanging rings (or something like that) 



I still don't know the names of all these moves. 


WOD

  1. 21 box jumps 
  2. 21 shoulder presses
  3. 21 butterfly sit-ups
  4. 15 box jumps
  5. 15 shoulder presses
  6. 15 butterfly sit-ups
  7. 9 box jumps 
  8. 9 shoulder presses
  9. 9 butterfly sit-ups.             


The END!

No pictures today, I forgot to get some. Too tired too.

Chow chow for now

No comments:

Post a Comment