Monday, October 10, 2011

First Lifts

After a 3 day break, we went in and did warm-ups which of course always feel like workouts in itself. You can barely breathe after the warm ups. They say "you'll get use to it".
Running (jogging), 2 min each of high knees, butt kicks and jumping jacks. I think something else, but can't remember. Maybe I don't want to remember.
Today was not soooo terrible after the warm-up. We did "Wall Balls" and "dead lifts".  The wall balls looks simple, but not so much. So you have to take this 10lb ball which doesn't seem much, but when you are doing this repetitively it's difficult. So you squat and on the lift you throw the ball to hit a target. Try doing that for 2 minutes straight. Yeah yeah you think it's easy. Hint to others move your face when the ball is coming down, I came close to hitting my face with the ball a few times.

The picture below was me getting ready for the lift. The real picture didn't come out clear so this is the only one I got. My "PB" Personal best was 160lbs. I have no idea if that is good or not, but I can say I liked the weights more than the killer cardio workouts.


Lift, Lift 
So proud of myself.


well....
until tomorrow
Chow chow for now



No comments:

Post a Comment