Thursday, October 6, 2011

Day 4

Alright I went to go for my 101 class and come to find out there was no 101 class today. So the main coach comes out and says are you coming to the 7o'clock class? I told him I was waiting for the 101 class. He said stay for the regular class and I will modify it for you. So I stayed. What was I thinking. Let me say I have done the P90x and the insanity workouts, but haven't worked out in about 3 months.
He split the class into 2 groups, the oldies and the newbies.
I was so tired..... Running about a 1/3 of a mile (IN THRU THE NOSE AND OUT THRU THE MOUTH) then of course the warm up, which in it self is like a workout. When the warm up was done I looked at my watch and it was on 20 minutes in to the class. Goodness!! There are so many squats on a daily basis along with the sit-ups, pushups, jumping jacks, jump rope and so much more. All I could do between sets was love the ground. (I love that floor!)
As I was leaving and my neighbor  who was in the oldies snuck out and when I was driving by she looked at me like a deer in headlights. She jumped in my car and we left. We newbies finished a bit earlier than the oldies. She was like "he didn't know I snuck out" I just laughed. That perked me back up. So that was that.

Oh Crossfit Fortress, you kicked my butt!! Seems like the new routine for me these days.

Chow chow for now

No comments:

Post a Comment