Yesterday I was getting ready to go to crossfit and found out there was no 7 O'clock class. Soooo my neighbor and I wet running. We did a quick mile around the lake close by our home. We use to run around there all the time before we started crossfit. I always dreaded the run because it seemed to take forever. 3 laps around the lake is 1 mile. Yesterday it felt like it was the fasted mile I ever ran. I didn't tire out so quickly and I felt good. I was SUPER SURPRISED!!!! After the run I felt like an old lady though, cause my right hip was so sore. Even when I woke up this morning my hip was still hurting. That's my arthritis starting (j/k). Anyway on to today!
- Run a lap (1/3 mile)
- Jump rope 3 min
- Dbl unders 1 min
- Butt kickers across the gym and back
- High knees across the gym and back
- bear crawls across the gym and back gross floor
- long jump burpees across the gym and back gross floor
- a crap load of practice lifts with PVC for our WOD today
So I call this the DEATH WOD! Yes that's my name for it!
- 21 SDHP (sumo deadlift high pulls) This was hard as hell
- 15 Pylo push ups push up with clapping hands after each HARD
- 9 pistols used the rings for help HARD
- 21 power cleans (45lbs) not to bad, but 21 of them HARD
- 15 HRPU (hand release push up) yes I put my face on the disgusting floor for a little break
- 9 pistols UGH HARDER
- 21 front squats (45lbs) cramping in my legs going on grunting with each lift
- 15 jumping air squats faster you do it the faster it's over, JUMP!!!
- 9 HSPU handstand push up (me knees on box) face kissing the floor
- 21 thrust ups (35lbs) had to drop weight too hard and my shoulder is not 100% yet either
- 15 air squats faster te better, get it over with
- 9 HSPU (me knees on box push up) Thank GOD it's OVER!!!