Saturday, February 4, 2012

Typing this 2 days later,This is from Thursday's class
Today was a great WOD. At least it didn't include a ridiculous amount of running.

Warm up
  1. run a lap 
3 rounds of 
  1. 5 push ups
  2. 10 BSU 
  3. 15 squats
stretches
on to the WODs

WOD # 1
3 min amrap
  1. T2B/KTE/BSU  I did knees to elbow. I did a lot better than before. I have improved. I think I couldn't even do 5 before. I did 20

(at least 10 min break to start second wod)


WOD # 2
3 rounds of 

  1. 400 run including up and down the stairs
  2. 8 squat snatch (135/95) I did 35 lbs. It is really hard to squat with that weight over your head!! It bothers my shoulder. and actually since I am writing this a few days later my right shoulder has been killing me. I am glad I have a little break til Monday!
I only did 2 rounds and was starting my 3rd round and was not able to complete my last one due to some events occuring @ class today. Thank you guys for your help! That's ok There is always Monday!!! 
I didn't get a chance to take a pic of the wall, but I did get some pics from the 6 O'Clockers. they are blurry cause my sorry camera on my phone, I should bring a real camera to class. 


She is so awesome! She is like pit bull. Strong as hell




Saved the best for last LOL!!! Look at my ridiculous self!! Nice awkward squat. I felt I was doing it right, but I doesn't look right. They should put mirrors in there so we can see how we look and can correct out styles. But I could be on the way down or onthe way up from the squat too. Let's just say that's it!! LOL




1 comment:

  1. I simply desired to say thanks yet again. I do not know what I would've taken care of without the actual solutions contributed by you on such theme. It was a terrifying condition for me personally, but spending time with a new expert technique you treated that made me to weep with fulfillment. Now i am happier for this service as well as trust you recognize what a great job you were accomplishing educating the others by way of your website. I am sure you haven't met any of us.
    Krysaliis Teddy Sterling Silver Frame

    ReplyDelete