Monday, August 27, 2012

Monday 8/27/12 WHAT?!

This was so so so so so can I say so so hard! The WOD was insane!! Since Hurricane Isaac was passing thru and there was some left over weather there was only one class. It was a 7O'clock class. There must have been somewhere near 30 or more people there. CRAZY!! I got to WOD with so many new people! That was fun. Loved seeing my 6 O'clk friends! This WOD was dedicated to Louisiana and the upcoming Hurricane. This kicked our butts. On to the
WARM UP:
  1. Losts of joint warm ups.
  2. butt kickers
  3. high knees
  4. jumping jacks
  5. mountain climbers
  6. short run
WOD: Hurricane Isaac WOD
  1. 400 m run with 15 lb wt
  2. 100 kb swings 26lbs
  3. 50 burpees
  4. 30 T2B/BSU
  5. 200m sprint
  6. 50 med ball cleans 12 lbs
  7. 200m sprint
  8. 30 T2B/BSU
  9. 50 Burpees
  10. 100 Wall balls 12lbs
  11. 300 m run 15lbs wt
This was an unbelievable WOD@ Luckily the exercises that are not running we partnered up so they were half. ex. (50 burpees I did 25 and my partner did 25) I have never seen sweat drip off my head that much. I mean I sweat but dripping off WOW.... I unfortunately had to run off so quickly cause I had company at home waiting for me. I left him there and went to WOD. This was an amazing WOD. I have ner gone to the Saturday WODs, but I hear tell this is similar to those. I liked the partenering up. Lots of fun encouraging each other. I enjoyed seeing my 6 O'clockers there! WooHoo!!

No comments:

Post a Comment