Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Wednesday 7-18-12

Today was a killer WOD! Literally. I wonder who chose this one. WOW is all I have to say. IT was like 4 WODs in one.
Warm up:


  1. take a lap (1/3 mile) while carrying a 15lb weight (guys 45lbs) There was no comfortable way to run with the weight. I tried to hug it, hold it, lift it over my head and on my back. It was hard to run every way. Could not run the whole way I stopped several times but made it back in the box 2nd
  2. 120 single jump rope or 50 dbl unders
  3. 20 Burpees
  4. 20 BSU with the PVC behind the head (by the way I have a bruise on the back of my neck from doing this on Monday)
  5. 20 mountain climbers
  6. click for bigger pic
  7. 120 jump rope
Yes that was just a warm up or WuWOD


SWOD:
Back squats
  1. 1st round 10 bar only (45lbs)
  2. 2nd round back squat 60% (65lbs) unbroken
See my video here of my Back squats 65lbs



WOD:
4 rounds
  1. 120 jump rope
  2. 15 chest to bar (pull ups) use red/blue bands
Time 8 min 30 sec


Yet another WOD!:
  1. 20 Burpee Box jumps (basically start with a Burpee jump over or on the box to the other side and do another Burpee and repeat till 20 completed) 20 inch box for me
My time 2 min 20 seconds


Yes Today they tried to kill us I am still soaked in sweat. Nasty I know. I didn't change yet or eat yet.


Next is a few videos of some great people and they are amazing crossfitters.
Josie, Erick, Mimi, Tina
Erick jumping I missed him taking a little tumble off the weights but here he is!
This is what the guys do after their WOD for fun, yes they are crazy like little children LOL. All in fun!!


So I said earlier after the WOD that they should have named this WOD the BODY COLLECTOR cause I felt like I was dead at the end. I didn't say a word to anyone, I just got up and left! So Tired!
Check out Crossfit Fortress Below
To get updates on my blog click the blue Join this site in the upper right corner of the page or type in you email address in the follow by email.
Thanks!!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment