Friday, July 13, 2012

Tuesday, No Wednesday & yes Thursday

So I am late on posting, but I have been extremely busy between work, family, crossfit and my lovely hobbies on reviews and such. So here is the break down of the past 3 days.
TUESDAY
Warm up 

  1. Take a lap (1/3 mile)
  2. 50 mountain climbers
  3. PVC warm ups
  4. I am sure there was more, but can not remember - you see why I should do it every night??
WOD
3 rounds of 
  1. 100 meter run
  2. 7 snatch (I did 55lbs for all moves)
  3. 7 OHS
  4. 7 power cleans
  5. 7 thrusters
So I was begining to suffer today from the first WOD yesterday. Having a little anxiety of tomorrow, cause day 2 is the pain day. Overall so glad to be back in the box! Saw a few more people from before and happy to see more familiar faces. 

WEDNESDAY
No WOD for me today. I felt pain in the morning, but the afternoon was ridiculous! I could barely pick up my daughter and put her in the car. I had to do it in 2 moves, cause I was hurting so bad. When I got home I sat and thought there was no way I could do all those move I need to do. I just needed some Ibuprofen and to relax and hope tomorrow would be a less painful day. It has been a long time since I had that kind of pain/discomfort. Oh memories :)
Can you hear the harps playing as I say my sad story?

THURSDAY
No more slacking, no more, break, no playing time to get back and suck it up. The pain has subsided a bit and Ibuprofen works wonders. So back to the box I went!

Warm up:
I was sitting and noticed all my 7 O'clockers were gone. Off I ran!
  1. 1 lap (1/3 mile) today was hard I wanted to stop! but I didn't
  2. 9 jumping air squats
  3. 15 hand release push ups
  4. repeat 2 & 3
  5. PVC warm ups and practice lifts for the WOD
  6. A little yoga!! some stretches, planking forever....... boy she's a tough cookie!
SWOD:
 Snatch
3 - @60% (55lbs)    2 sets of 3 @70% (65lbs)   3 reps @80% (stayed @65lbs) tough

WOD: 
12 min AMRAP
  1. 100 jump rope
  2. 15 burpees
  3. 10 power cleans (55lbs)
I was dying!! I have some nice bruises on my knees thanks to the wonderful burpees! No shorts for me this weekend :(
I did almost 3 rounds I was 4 short of the last round, but didn't finish cause I felt a sharp pain in my left shoulder. I hope it's not screwed up again. 


Tina power!
Check out Crossfit Fortress Below
To get updates on my blog click the blue Join this site in the upper right corner of the page or type in you email address in the follow by email. 
Thanks!!! :D

See ya !!
Annette

No comments:

Post a Comment