- lap (1/3mile) just like I remember it, but at least not as hard as I thought it was going to be. I made it I thought I was not going to be able to run the lap.
- 3 min L-sit (or knees up) Knees up for me! I got some really heavy legs! LOL
- 3 min alternating pistols Those things are HARD! although I like throwing myself down and rolling back up to stand. The one leg standing is the hard part.
- 2 rounds of 10 lunges, 10 tiger push ups, 10 air squats The key do it fast to get it over with, but not to compromise form so you don't have to do it again!
- 5 min perfecting squat (that was excellent)
3 rounds of
- 5 Dead lifts (85 lbs) Loved IT!
- 10 HSPU (I did push ups with knees on 20" box)
- 20 Box Jumps 20" box The Box was my nemesis today.
|Good form people! :) look at Josie Flying in the air!|
|20 box jumps! 3 rounds!|
|5 dead lifts (3 rounds) (Mimi)|
|David doing his Deadlifts!|
It was so awesome to be back although I SO MISSED MY 7 O'Clockers! Only 2 regulars. I guess that makes me a senior person??? WOW!
10 Days, 5,600 miles, 12 Boxes, 4 Men, 4 Women. All with one thing in common. The love for the sport, the passion to better themselves physically, mentally and emotionally. Here they undergo one of the hardest endeavors imaginable putting their bodies to the test and letting their passion and addiction move them forward.
Check out their Bios HERE too!
See ya !!