Monday, July 16, 2012

Monday 7-16-12

My 2nd week back and it is kicking my butt. Let's get right into it!
Warm up:
  1. Take a lap (1/3mile)
  2. jump rope 3 min
  3. 2 rounds of 5 push ups, 10 BSU w/pvc, 15 air squats
  4. 20 PVC pass thrus
  5. 10 skin the cat right and left
  6. PVC stretches for the WOD
SWOD:
4 Rounds
  1. 3 Dead lifts 80% (85lbs)
  2. 5 push ups
WOD:
4 rounds
  1. 15 KB swings (26lbs)
  2. 5 burpees
  3. 15 T2B or knees to elbow or BSU (I did knees to elbow 1st round then BSU for 3 rounds)
WOW!
It maybe doesn't look like a lot but I certaintly left out of there completely sweaty! My hair felt like I just got out of the shower. Maybe because it was raining too LOL. I am so glad to be back at the box! Time to get some more energy and push myself harder!

Check out Crossfit Fortress Below
To get updates on my blog click the blue Join this site in the upper right corner of the page or type in you email address in the follow by email.
Thanks!!! :D

See ya !!
Annette

No comments:

Post a Comment