- 2 min Jump rope singles
- 1 min Jump rope double unders
- high knees (100meters) across the gym and out the door and back
- Butt kickers across the gym out the door and back
- Bear crawls across out and back
- Crab crawls across, out and back
- 10 PVC passthrus
- 10 skin the cat left and right
- practice lifts for the WOD
- 3 @ 60% (35lbs)
- 2 sets of 3 @70% (55lbs)
- 3 @ 80% (75lbs)
Total time was 13 min 51 sec
The mile is just a run that you think the whole time about not stopping I don't want to be last please. Don't quit! I literally talk myself into running the whole time. I think I have multiple personalities when I run the mile, because I argue with myself when I am running.
After the WOD I tried to do the 30" box jump almost made it. The second attempt I hit my shins! Damn it! that hurt got some bruises starting. Painful! oh well!
Per their web site:http://onlythefearless.com/
What should our racers expect on the day?
Think that’s it?
Something for the kiddies:
We will also have some mini mud runs for the kids.
A 100 / 200 meter mini obstacle course with mud pit for the 4 – 8 year olds
A full mile version for the 9 – 13 year old group. Tons of smaller but still fun obstacles and of course, tons of mud.