Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Tuesday 5/22/12

Well as usual I am still having pain, but I know many people that do crossfit wake up in pain on a daily basis. I guess you just get used to it. I was getting ready this morning and I was laughing at myself cause I went to brush my hair and my hands and fingers were hurting. How funny is that?! Completely ridiculous! I just couldn't help but to laugh out loud about that one. Crazy that I can laugh at the pain I have now.
I guess nothing after this should surprise me. Right around 2 pm today I felt my glutes and thighs hurting and well along with my crazy hands and fingers, my arms were sore too!! WHATEVER!! On to the 
Warm up:
Since it was pooring outside today we did the warm up inside:) you know what that means right?! YUP NO RUNNING! LOL

  1. Jump rope 2 min
  2. Air squats
  3. Jump rope 
  4. BSU
  5. Jump rope
  6. Push ups
  7. Double unders 1 minute
  8. PVC warm ups up and over and skin the cat left and right x10
  9. practice lifts for the WOD
SWOD:
Snatch 

  1. 3×2 @70% (35lbs)
  2. 2×2 @80%  (55lbs)

Clean and Jerk 

  1. 3×2 @70% (35lbs)
  2. 2×2 @80% (55lbs)



WOD:
START - buy in 7 over bar burpees


reps 21-15-9 for below
  1. Deadlift 225/135# (I did 85lbs) 
  2. T2B (I did knees to chest)
END - buy out 7 over bar burpees


Those T2B toes to bar are getting easier at least. I love the fact that I can just do it, my only problem is my grip. If I could improve my grip I could do better leg lifts and I could do it continuous. My reason for stopping most of the time is my hands just do not want to hold on to the bar. 







Check out Crossfit Fortress Below
To get updates on my blog click the blue Join this site in the upper right corner of the page or type in you email address in the follow by email. 
Thanks!!! :D

See ya !!
Annette


No comments:

Post a Comment