- Take a lap (1/3 mile) trying to pick up the pace with my run today especially after that big long break last week.
- Jump rope 3 min
- Jump rope double unders 1 min
- plank it I love the plank! No matter how hard it is I still love doing it
- mult stretches including a few Yoga poses
- 20 PVC pass thrus left shoulder still bugging me. :(
- 10 skin the cat left and right
- practice lifts for the WOD
- 3 @ 75% (35lbs) having a little pain but got a little more encouragement from a friend!
- 2 @ 80% (55lbs) love to hear the positiveness from my fellow atheletes
- 2 @ 90% (65lbs)
- 3 @ 70% (35lbs)
- 2 @ 80% (55lbs)
- 2 @ 90% (65lbs) could barely get it up, but pushing hard to do it! Got it!
- Box Jumps (20 inch box)
- KB swings (26lbs)
After so many days off it was a little hard to get into it. My shoulder was still bothering me... I thought after last weeks break it would better, but not all the way. I could lift, but was very careful since it was tender. Thank you to Krizia for encouraging me and helping to not be so nervous about my lift!! :) Pushing each other is the way to go!
I will soon have the Down and Dirty Mud run video up! adding a few more pics and music. Be on the look out for it!
Oh my gosh! I just got up to take a little break before finishing and My body just yelled at me! Sit your Arsh back down! PAIN already??!! Oh BOY! Tomorrow is going to be a painful day......
Chow chow for now!!