Monday, May 14, 2012

Monday 5/14/12

After a week off  due to nurses week, horrible down pour, school, dinner with family and let me just say it I just found excuses. I could have went, but like I said I made excuses. I guess my body just needed a little break. Well back on the grind today! Kicken butt!
Warm up:
  1. Take a lap (1/3 mile) trying to pick up the pace with my run today especially after that big long break last week.
  2. Jump rope 3 min
  3. Jump rope double unders 1 min
  4. plank it I love the plank! No matter how hard it is I still love doing it
  5. mult stretches including a few Yoga poses
  6. 20 PVC pass thrus left shoulder still bugging me. :( 
  7. 10 skin the cat left and right
  8. practice lifts for the WOD
SWOD:
Snatch
  1. 3 @ 75% (35lbs) having a little pain but got a little more encouragement from a friend!
  2. 2 @ 80% (55lbs) love to hear the positiveness from my fellow atheletes
  3. 2 @ 90% (65lbs)
Squat Cleans
  1. 3 @ 70% (35lbs)
  2. 2 @ 80% (55lbs)
  3. 2 @ 90% (65lbs) could barely get it up, but pushing hard to do it! Got it!
WOD:
3-6-9-12-9-6-3 reps
  1. Box Jumps (20 inch box)
  2. KB swings (26lbs)
My time: 5min 10 sec

After so many days off it was a little hard to get into it. My shoulder was still bothering me... I thought after last weeks break it would better, but not all the way. I could lift, but was very careful since it was tender. Thank you to Krizia for encouraging me and helping to not be so nervous about my lift!! :) Pushing each other is the way to go!
I will soon have the Down and Dirty Mud run video up! adding a few more pics and music. Be on the look out for it!
Oh my gosh! I just got up to take a little break before finishing and My body just yelled at me! Sit your Arsh back down! PAIN already??!! Oh BOY! Tomorrow is going to be a painful day......
Chow chow for now!!
See ya soon !
To get updates on my blog click the blue Join this site in the upper right corner of the page or type in you email address in the follow by email.
Thanks!!! :D
Check out Crossfit Fortress Below

No comments:

Post a Comment