Running and jumping, running and jumping, running and jumping.......
That's what it felt like anyway. So here is the workout
- run 1/3 mile
- mult stretches
- 200 m run (up the alley 1/2 way and back then up the stairs and back down)
- 50 double under or 200 single jumps with jump rope
- 30 ground to over head (55lbs) 30... really... now I know why men grunt when they lift weights. I do it too some times LOL
- 50 dbl undrs or 200 singles see jumping, jumping, jumping
- 30 box jumps over and back how does someone hurt their shoulder jumping on a box or in my case a huge tire since all the boxes were taken. Who knows, but I managed to hurt it. Maybe over extending.... ?? Who knows
- 50 dbl undrs/ 200 singles jumping, jumping and more jumping, no double unders tonight. ALL SINGLES!!
- to end it all repeat of the 200meter run!!! climbing those stairs is terrifying when you're exhausted, I almost ate the ground a couple times cause my legs didn't want to lift up.